Comodo and Yahoo Messenger

Hi (:WAV)

I have a problem with Yahoo Messenger. I am not able to transfer files to my friends, nor am i able to accept files.
The file transfer process does start, but it interrupts in between and gives an error like “This file transfer could not be completed.”

I was just wondering if my Comodo settings got to do something with this problem.
Here is a screenshot of Firewall events blocking something of yahoo ???

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9827/54628280id3.th.png

The application path is not fully seen in the pic. It is C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\Yahoo Messenger.exe

Why is it blocking UDP ? Does this affect file transfer ? :THNK

(:WAV)

Try Treating YM as WEB BROWSER if you did not done it before.

:THNK :THNK :THNK

It was already set to treated as Web Browser 88)

:THNK

Then What happened?

I meant it was already set to be treated as a Web Browser and that screenshot of Firewall events is with Yahoo Messenger being treated as a web browser.

So, the problem is that whenever i transfer/accept a file through yahoo messenger it abrupts just before the file transfer/accept completion.

and also, why is it blocking UDP as shown in that screenshot. Is File transfer a UDP thing ?

Have you just started experiencing this since the install of CIS?..I may be barking up the wrong tree here but I had a similar problem with MSN messenger…because in the settings I had a deleted AV location (AVG I think it was) still in there so it was trying to use this deleted AV to scan incoming/outgoing files and when it couldn’t find it it was stopping the D/L - U/L. Very frustrating until I sussed it.
Anyway just a thought…may be worth a check in Yahoo settings??

My Yahoo settings is alright. I use Avira Antivir