COMODO 11 GUI BUG

Hi Comodo .
I installed your antivirus a few days ago. I noticed that GUI is broken. On main menu i don’t see any icons but only text. I’m attaching a picture with this bug. I hope you fix that problem as soon as possible, because it’s looks very ugly.
P.S : Sorry for my bad English.

I attach this picture too

Hi Matrix72001,

This issue may be due to Dual graphics card installed in the system. Can you please send msinfo32.nfo file to us by uploading in any online storage and sharing the download link.

Steps to collect msinfo32.nfo:

1. Go to Windows Run (Windows Key + R key in keyboard).
  2. Type in msinfo32.exe and press Enter key, it will launch System Information window application.
  3. Click ‘Save’ item in ‘File’ menu and save as .nfo file.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Done:

1. Text file: MEGA
  2. NFO file: MEGA

Hi Matrix72001,

The issue is due to dual graphics card installed in the system. Our developers need remote connection to collect some logs and see what causes the issue.

We assume that you are from Poland. Can you please provide remote on Thursday or Friday anytime from 10am to 5pm in your local time, whichever is okay for you. Please confirm the timings.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I think that i will be ready on Thursday on 3 to 5 PM. If I willn’t be ready on this time i will write on this topic.
I am even ready today, so if it is not a problem for you, you can remotely connect and collect logs today.

Hi Matrix72001,

Thank you so much for your help.

Sorry, our developers are not available today. We will have a remote on Thursday 3 to 5pm. If you have any issue, please let me know through private message or here in the topic.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

if you have a amd graphics power options > change advanced settings > in switchable dynamic graphics > optimized for best performance or similar ı use google translate you can google it i found that way cause ı have too dual graphics but ı dont install catalyst etc its slowing down my old system

Hmmm…

1. I noticed that this way isn’t working. When i disabled switchable (AMD enduro) graphics (HD 8570M) on BIOS and after this I installed only Intel HD 4600 Graphics, GUI is working, but i don’t using my laptop only for internet, i’m using for games sometimes, and when i play on intel drivers i have lower than 30 FPS. I must using AMD drivers.

2. When I try to install the AMD driver, the Comodo GUI suddenly breaks. GUI is working good with only Intel drivers.

3. When i set up this settings as above i don’t noticed any changes. GUI is still broken.

Modern and Classic themes working properly. Lycia and Arcadia that’s not anymore. I think that your two themes (Lycia, Arcadia) in Comodo is bugged and isn’t working with AMD graphics driver.

Sorry for my bad english.

I don’t know how to this happened but Comodo was fixed, Lycia theme is working on AMD drivers. I installed all Windows Updates and instaled older version of drivers. I think that problem has been resolved. I close this topic.

Many thanks for advices and time which you devoted to solving my problem.