CMS v2.4.5 has been released!!!

Sadly, This app is incompatible with my device, Samsung Galaxy Star (GT - S5282) -.-

Device Administrator done to prevent the stopping and uninstallation of CMS along with granting the app permissions to change lock screen if locked remotely. Whether the Sim is change or not CMS will still protect your phone.

My personal recommendation is to use the built-in App Locker and set it to lock CMS itself along with Settings and the PlayStore.

Just installed on my Motorola Moto G… Great work guys!! :smiley:

when are you going to release new version of cms?
Comodo requested translations until 27 march, and almost one month later still no new version. :P0l :P0l :P0l !ot!

soon :wink:

I am almost slepping from the update waiting… :frowning:

me too :slight_smile:
we need a fix for the incompatibility of the call blocker with android kitkat
thx

still waiting… :frowning: :frowning:

Installed this on Kitkat 4.4.2 and first it worked… Next time I started the app, updated, made it device manager, then next reboot and Comodo app start Phone froze… nothing happened for long… So rebooted once more, and now it says App not installed… Tried opening another App, App not installed… Rebooted twice, same result for all apps… Rebooted to safe mode and realized can’t uninstall as its Device Manager…
Final Option…
Factory Reset…

Pathetic…! Never did I encounter such results with CMS… And that too it was my sister’s phone… I was so near to being dead :-\ … I was been already instructed not to install CMS as she felt it was the one who slowed down the phone, but I thought it must be something else… After this I had no guts to find out what had slowed her phone… Well now no CMS only CM Security…

My call blocking is working fine, it is the sms blocking that does not work with 4.4.2.
This needs resolving.
The blockers/filters built into the firmware work (both call and sms).

Hi do you know? heard about the new version of Comodo Mobile Security for Android.

guys,

we disabled SMS features for Android 4.4 Kitkat due to Android limitations. we are looking for possible solutions in the mean time but it does not effect device performance or application stability. This is not a bug but a known implementation.

Hi! At Nokia XL works well !

Hi ilkers

How about Privacy Advisor within Kitkat? Is that being looked at? Any progress on that?

:slight_smile:

Hi!

In Google Play can download version 2.5.

yes, and via auto-updater too.

O,yes ;D

Only updates forum downloaded version to 2.4.5. I’ve swapped over app till I have a new device with a compatible screen resolution. (Still have it on my old 2.3.5 device so I can help users.)