CMF Is The Best

lol there is always something evil on the internet

;D yeah, and i think we’re not allowed to post something illegal like this on the forum ;D .maybe you should remove the post :smiley: . hey, but it’s not my fault, you’re the bad guy, i was just doing BO test ;D.
88) what should i do to get BO?

really? :o you mean there’s malware too? Waterwall >:( >:(
oh, the red devil ;D

I mean on that site. (:TNG) And thanx Ol’Master of Everythin’ :■■■■ Will try. (:NRD) All the trouble … :THNK for nothing :stuck_out_tongue:

what do you mean
:THNK

Well I think there ARE “some” malware there. ;D :wink: :smiley: And I said you were warned (:AGL) :SMLR

lol (I was brain dead that moment)

Yeah, Luckly We Have comodo

still wondering how to get BO attack :THNK

errr, master, do you have mp3-midi converter ;D .

Kerio is a peace of sh…t compared to Comodo. And U got to pay for that sh…t (:SAD)

same thing with norton (:NRD)

Ganda. You want BO ? Just gimme your IP. And i will give U BO. And maybe something more (:LGH)

lol…I’ll give you my ip but I doubt you get passed

Norton 2008 is running great on my cousins PC. And it was working OK for me for a time being. But then I thougt - such a bloatware. (:LGH)

bloatware …sounds unhealthy…

hmmm…Microsoft is bloatware…except MS-DOS 4

Maybe. But maybe I’ll Master the Master. Even with Comodo. :THNK Nah !!! (:LGH)

lol
hmmm…maybe
PBAW

:frowning: waterwall. you’ve insulted comodo staff ;D hey since this thread become off topic, let’s do it fast before mod move it ;D

Payed products are bad because, they create tons of hidden files. Billions of registry entries everyware, to stop pirating. And to stop trial, unnistall, trial thingy. If it can be unnistalled, ala Norton, McAfee and such … (:WIN)

I want to be a Mod Waaahaaa :THNK

but lets go Off Topic!! to late, though

Sorry moderators. (:AGL) Won’t happen again … We swear (fingers crossed) (:LGH)

Please don’t ban me. (:WIN)

will the Companies get worst or better ?