Cleaner validator.exe runs really heavy...

and slows my computer down, i hear the fan in my computer tower running like its got some hard work going. I really hope this stops or gets fixed soon or I will stop using this really promising software.

I have a cleaner-validator.exe has encountered a problem error with a send message back to MS now at every boot. I note also that some programs take an extremely long time to get started - the first time, this issue arising just after the CSC install. I do like the program, but may roll back to the portable CSC prior version - which seemed to have no issues. (XP, with .NET, and up to date - although missing 9 updates according to the Comodo Program Manager).

XP, with .NET, and up to date
You might as well disable error reporting for windows because for windows XP there only doing security updates and nothing else. Reporting it to microsoft won't do any good for stuff like this :'(
I have a cleaner-validator.exe has encountered a problem error with a send message back to MS now at every boot. I note also that some programs take an extremely long time to get started -
sending the message back to microsoft is part of the problem with when windows starts up

Ya that process runs without any real reason, as active clean is turned off here, so I’d expect to have no programs in the background.
I have to keep killing it with task manager at every boot.

I noticed this problem with other updates of programs, like Comodo Backup, though its background process doesn’t seem to use many resources, but still is one process too much running in the background for no real reason.