CIS to Regularly Penetration Test CIS for Exploits

1. What actually happened or you saw:

Unknown if Comodo carry’s out regular penetration testing of its CIS software against the latest exploit techniques.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

Comodo to use it’s own reverse engineering and penetration testing staff to regularly test CIS software against the latest exploit techniques.

3. Why you think it is desirable:

The foundation of CIS is that it is able to block unwanted actions, such as enforcing Sandbox and HIPS rules.

Testing CIS against the latest exploit techniques will help ensure its defences remain strong.

4. Any other information:

I would think this may already takes place. However I am not sure how regular it is if it does.

exploits:

1. exploits in browsers are javascripts or others commands able of install applications or running code malicious…

2. exploits in system are applications malicous capable start other applications and if connected the servers malicious…

comodo protected well, since than the user use desktop virtual, comodo secure shopping…
Tests the penetration or leaktest is fundamental in any company…

In my case, i use comodo since 2006 because comodo prevent actions de malwares as keyloggers, screenloggers, webcamlogger…