CIS not updating

After my misadventure with so called CIS 2022 CIS doesn’t seem to update databases when it should, just checked CIS and last update was 2 days ago and after manual update it was 1 min ago. update frequency is set to every hr.

Hi cuser,

Thank for reporting, we will report this to the team and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi cuser,

We have checked and found no issues on updating database either manual or check for database update every hour.
It might be a temporary glitch, restart and check.
if problem still persist, kindly share us the screenshot of comodo update setting and issue screenshot.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Well did uninstall (with uninstaller (latest) which I think saw hallucinations since it said there’s CIS in program files even after 3 runs and everytime uninstalled it) so we’ll see how it goes. Had 24+ hrs old database before uninstall.

uninstaller log attached.

now works as intended (at least on updating side) so something went wrong when used that so called CIS 2022 on comodo’s site and then using it to reinstall CIS (this time dl’d full packet on link on forum).

not sure but av on “CIS 2022” might have been malfunctioning too since MBAM found fusion.dll (pup) on my comp temp-files.

Hi cuser,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we will report this to the team.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I’ve also been getting errors on update since I installed the latest Windows 10 update (version 20H2). Restarting didn’t fix it.

Hi CinderBH,

Thank you for reporting, we have checked with our machine and found no error on “download definition” and “Download database web”.
Seems like this might be a temporary network glitch.
Kindly restart your machine after sometime and check.
Let us know your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

I’d say issue is still going on, had 1 update 9 hrs ago but after that no updates and task gives same error as before (details on CIS 8012-thread).

My updates dont work anymore either only getting error 0x80070002 for 2 days now

Hi tituz,

Thank you for reporting, may i know your CIS and win version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Version: 12.2.2.8012 and Win 8.1

Just ran the update task, the update task completes 100% - no problem on this end (FW only).

Updates again after 18 hrs absentee, we’ll see if tomorrow same thing.

Works for me again as well, thankfully.

Hi CinderBH,

Thank you for the feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT