CIS interface does not autostart

1. The full product and its version:
12.2.1.6950 (virus db - 32107)

2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
Windows Embedded 8.1 64 (very much similar to Standard Windows 8)

3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
HIPS - Safe, Firewall - Custom, Auto-Contain - Enabled (all attached) (is there any way here to attach files only for trusted developers?)

4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
Yes, and previous version failed to uninstall.
Then used standalone uninstaller from here-around? which reported ok.
WARN: I changed installation path of latest version from default to slightly modified. I understand that problem might be fixable by just reinstalling back to default path.
I did not import previous config.

5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Probably none

6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
Unclear. May be:
0: “DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth” (with previous version)
1: “sfc /scannow” (with previous version)
2: Uninstall previous version, failed
3: Uninstall previous version with standalone uninstaller, reported ok, though I’m not sure it actually was completely ok
4: Reininstall today beta version to non-standard path

• I tried to change all paths in registry from "c:\Program Files\COMODO\COMODO Internet Security" to new installation path, but this did not fixed autostart of tray interface.
  • Repair from installer does not find any problems
  • Though interface does not start, protection seem to be working. Without allow/block messages, of course. When I start it manually, all looks like working normally.

Hello Username 245,

Thank you for reporting.
After installation, CIS automatically starts whenever you start Windows.So could you please enable the widget to monitor CIS function (incoming/outgoing connections etc…).
Further if you have any doubts regarding this don’t hesitate,Please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PD

Just in case, widget don’t start automatically too. Only manually.
It’s disturbing that installer repair don’t find&fix this problem.

Hello Username 245,Initially you must enable (Please select widget -->show) the widget manually then it will function regularly then thereafter you no need to do manually and regularly.
If you need further clarification,Please don’t hesitate to ping us.

Kind Regards,
PD

Just to be clear: problem is that UI process cis.exe does not start automatically.
Anything related to it (alerts, widget, tray icon) does not work. Something is altered in auto run records.

Problem is that COMODO Install repair does not find what is altered and does not fix it.