CIS Crash Reported [V7B][M823]

I had a crash pop-up for CIS beta, but after selecting send report to MS then close, CIS seems to be running normally. Maybe this copy will be useful.

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: CIS.exe
Application Version: 7.0.46767.4080
Application Timestamp: 52e2698a
Fault Module Name: StackHash_dfa9
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 000000006fff0100
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: dfa9
Additional Information 2: dfa9792176df108419ea07e93f5e6f6b
Additional Information 3: 2eab
Additional Information 4: 2eab81540720a7a312ecf7de0e3f3889

1. Diagnostics report as attachment to your post

2. The full product and its version
    CIS beta 7.0.46767.4080

3. Your Operating System
    Windows7 Home Premium 64 bit SP1 Build 7601

4. List all the configuration changes you did.
    Default with Sandbox set to restricted

5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?
    No

6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed
    MBAM free, Superantispyware free, WinPatrol plus, CCleaner

7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue
    Cannot reproduce, pop-up appeared when browsing with Ice Dragon.

8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps
    n/a

9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious)
    n/a

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for reporting this. Have you had any other crashes with CIS? Also, please attach a KillSwitch Process List to your first post. It may be useful for the devs to see which processes are running.

Thanks.

No it only seemed to crash once, but it was still running ok after I would have expected it to close.

I hope the Killswitch list is what is needed, I had to convert the exported csv file to pdf as it cannot be uploaded as .csv file.

From the information you provided the devs have not been able to identify what caused the crash. If you have any additional crashes please provide the subsequent dump files.

Thank you.

It has not happened again since and it seemed as if Windows reported a crash that never really occurred as CIS was still running normally afterwards.

Okay. In that case I think what I should do is move this to Resolved.

However, if you do encounter any future crashes reply to this post and send me a PM with a link to this topic alerting me that the issue has returned. In that case I will move this back to the Bug Reporting Board and continue processing.

Thank you.