CIS becoming paid?

when my long student career is over ı can finally buy one 8)

a warning for vitim for what? for me quoting melih? and what about all others who wrote the same things? all good, the problem is personal, right?

and who tha hell is Yro?

all is getting in shape again… lets wait.

Comodo Internet Security FREE: Best Internet Security Software 2022 | Antivirus Total Security

Complete Antivirus with Firewall: Not updated yet

if possible, someone talk to the guys who develop the website and see if they can make the navigation a little more simple. Then free CIS is there, but the users need to click on Home, and then on personal, so we can see the options for the free products, that are not all there yet, but its getting to normal.

The Firewall page has also been updated- the link to the Free Download link quite obvious.

no updates about comodo firewall (only) free link on comodo site. any info about it?

Yes - if you look at the link as shown on the start of this topic

I entered comodo.com, then clicked on For Home > Security > Antivirus Software, then I click on Personal > Comodo Firewall, and there is no link for the free product. Only the “GET FULL PROTECTION NOW ONLY $4.99 PER YEAR”…

Lots of steps to find the free line of products and to get no free firewall… Remember, Im a user. Others will face the same situation until they update that horrendous website…

Vitim- once again, go here:

Click on the Free Download and the download will start.

Easy, easy…

the problem is that the normal user who is going to try to download comodo firewall, on the main site, going on the site routine, the user will not find the free link… thats the point.

I appreciate your help for the 'normal user, but if you concentrated and advised on the links and help that have been posted and work in this topic, instead of taking it upon yourself to act on other’s behalf; that mat be of more assistance to everyone involved, until the website catches up as promised. There are separate topics devoted to website errors

That is the point

I have to side with Vitim on this one.

The website was supposed to “catch up as promised” last Wednesday.

That’s the point.

@Vitim, if you’ve hit the nail on the head, you don’t need to keep banging. People will just complain about the noise. :wink:

Ewen :slight_smile:

I am sorry but I totally disagree.

It has been confirmed by Comodo Staff that CIS IS FREE so anyone posting in this topic to imply otherwise will result in further action by me.

If there are missing links in Comodo Websites do not post in this topic, post in appropriate Board for Comodo Website problems.

Dennis

https://www.comodo.com

Site is being improved, already the links are back to normal

Restored the Free AV link to the first page of topic - now back to normal

ok ok … i understand now. thanks panic for the advice.

i was insisting in something that i was right, but i was talking in the wrong place and, maybe, with the wrong aproach. all good now. sorry for my inconvenience guys.

:-TU :-TU :-TU

For all Free links from the site, the online CAV installer instead of CIS Free now downloads. Again disgusting.

This one is giving CIS Premium and you can also download it here at the Forums.

CIS Premium Free