A. The bug/issue
- What you did: When I run the malicious link in the Firefox 7.0.1, CIS antivirus not detects malicious iframe and the page is loaded (correct would be to warn and block).
- What actually happened or you actually saw: The malicious page is loaded (correct would be to warn and block).
- What you expected to happen or see: I expected this page is warned and blocked and no loaded.
- How you tried to fix it & what happened: nothing to do.
- If its a software compatibility problem have you tried the compatibility fixes (link in format)?: Yes
- Details & exact version of any software (execpt CIS) involved (with download link unless malware): Firefox 7.0.1
- Whether you can make the problem happen again, and if so precise steps to make it happen: run the malicious link with malicious iframe in the Firefox 7.0.1.
- Any other information (eg your guess regarding the cause, with reasons): no.
B. Files appended. (Please zip unless screenshots).
- Screenshots of the Defense plus Active Processes List (Required for all issues): Attached
- Screenshots illustrating the bug: Not appended
- Screenshots of related CIS event logs: Attached
- A CIS config report or file. Not appended.
- Crash or freeze dump file: Not appended
- Screenshot of More~About page. Can be used instead of typed product and AV database version. Attached
C. Your set-up
- CIS version, AV database version & configuration used: CIS version 5.8.213334.2131, Proactive config, Firewall and Antivírus default database 10594
- a) Have you updated (without uninstall) from a previous version of CIS: Yes
b) if so, have you tried a clean reinstall (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes
- a) Have you imported a config from a previous version of CIS: Yes
b) if so, have U tried a standard config (without losing settings - if not please do)?: Yes
- Have you made any other major changes to the default config? (eg ticked ‘block all unknown requests’, other egs here.): No
- Defense+, Sandbox, Firewall & AV security levels: D+=Paranoid, Sandbox=Disable, Firewall=Safe, AV=Stateful
- OS version, service pack, number of bits, UAC setting, & account type: Windows XP, SP2, 32 bits, Admin
- Other security and utility software currently installed: CIS only
- Other security software previously installed at any time since Windows was last installed: no.
- Virtual machine used (Please do NOT use Virtual box):] no.
[attachment deleted by admin]