CIS .8012 updating

Why it claims that there is no newer version when there is .8032?

Only software update monitors tell that there is new version.

There was a rebranding change when they removed Comodo Internet Security Complete and reverted just to Pro. The only change was the name for the paid for version to be Pro. Users after installing the Pro would get pop-up reminders to purchase Pro but eventually offered to revert to the Free Version “Premium” after the 30 day trial runs out. There were no changes beyond calling the paid version Pro instead of previously calling it Complete.

The new Beta is out which you could consider trying.

1 Like

I still use CF .8012 (Win 11). Is there a newer version that makes sense to install? I want only CF, not CIS.

If .8012 is working fine for you, I’d suggest sticking with it at least until the next stable due out in the coming months.

The back end technology for the Firewall element hasn’t changed much in the recent Betas apart from fixing one or two bug issues some people have had.

8012 It runs fine on my Win11 machine. The containment element is still the same so if your looking for a set and forget bulletproof setup, you’re best with the @cruelsister configuration CruelSister Setup - Comodo vs Ransomeware which is what I use.