1. The full product and its version:
2. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and ServicePack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one:
64Bit Windows 7 SP1 (incl. latest September updates)
3. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?:
http://www10.zippyshare.com/v/56634638/file.html - Config file. Basically turned ON HIPS + tweaked firewall/enabled enhanced protection (the new Intel/AMD thingy).
4. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file?:
5. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed:
Zemana AntiLogger Free
6. Step by step description to reproduce the issue. Or if you cannot reproduce it, what you actually did before it happened, step by step:
1: Extract archive and right click on DownloadManagerSetup.exe: Dropbox - Error (Password: panda)
2: Explorer freezes and stays frozen for about 2 minutes
3: Finally Comodo detects and displays 2 warnings/detection dialogues (attached). It’s strange that the same window with same detection is displayed two times in a row. It may be because it asked for restart to disinfect?
7. What actually happened when you carried out these steps:
I think it is the problem with Cloud. Perhaps scanning/getting response takes some more time than usual.
8. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious):
I would hope that right click on file takes less time (instant) to open right-click menu on any file.
I also tried with 3G connection (via phone) to see if it’s network issue here on school campus. Seems like not
Anyone else getting same experience? I don’t think it’s CIS8 bug but bug with cloud or something. I’ll test with CIS 7 (virtual machine this time) to see if it behaves similar (I tested CIS 8 in VM too and got same result/freeze).
Delay seems to be only with this PUP installer. Other PUP instalelrs I have are detected far more quickly.
[attachment deleted by admin]