CIS 6 working on off

I still have not been able to get signature verifier to work on the Win computer putting the desktop into “Ie” window, but I got it to work on another. What should I do with the “bad signature” file that is a graphic server that I never loaded and have no use for? Also on the computer that is placing the active desktop inside of the “IE” window I found a very active file. “wsclient.dll” What should I do with it? Thanks

[attachment deleted by admin]

I want to thank you for your help, but Win is still crapware and I think I need advice on how best to configure Comodo to get Win stable enough to work. Should I delete “BAD” signature drivers? (This one was not there on previous search, but Win placed it there later.) Should I try to silence Win ■■■■ that initiates the unneeded connections and transfers to unwanted places? Help. Thanks

Should I replace the Win 8 that is making the connections? How would I best do that? I have holographic disks direct from MS to chose, but how best to do it? It only took them 8 weeks to get to me.(Shipped via China first?)

OK, I am still trying to get Comodo configured to make Win work. Please see 2 attachments. Win wants to systematically change all the 20 registry restore backups. I was wondering why Win reg restore never works. Should I allow Win to change all 20 restore backups of system. Or is it simply placing malware into them and I shouild block Win from doing that? Then Win wants to have IP6 connection from internet to connect to computer. Should I allow this unknown internet connection to the computer? Win does these by design and I was wondering how to handle them.Thanks
(HMP does a complete 1 to 2 million object scan in about 12 seconds, but Comodo now takes about 15 minute+ to allow sign out of computer on close. Is there any way to speed this up?)

MS has made it more difficult to have Win work with every release. Win 8 now will not let you un plug the net without a full reboot and reload of all software. In the past when lots of disk activity and internet activity I could simply pull the internet plug, but MS stopped that with Win 8. I do not know why the long delay with Win activity. Maybe it is waiting for China to respond or maybe China to get all my daily work, but simply pulling the plug has been stopped by MS. How do I get Win to work faster than 15 minutes when HMP does a complete 1 to 2 million object scan in 12 seconds? Also any help on stopping Win from placing the active desktop inside of a “IE” window as if it was coming from the internet would be helpful.
I still would like to know if Win design to modify all the registry restore backups is normal. Why would they design Win to make a frozen snap shot of the registry and then systematically change it? Does not make sense to me, but I am not a programmer. Also Why does Win keep wanting to let a IP 6 computer connection? Is this normal? Thanks.

OK, Maybe I ask too many questions at once, but I am dealing with pure unadulterated “Crapware” MS Win. It simply appears to be designed to have no security and simply designed to make and keep “G” the wealthiest man on the planet. Is it or is it not the design of Win to make registry backups frozen in time and then to systematically change them and make them useless? I posted this activity. Is there a way to configure Comodo to block any and all changes to these frozen security registry restore points and if so how?

Win is designed to place the active desktop inside of a “IE” window as if it was coming from the internet. I see no logical reason to do this and although not a programmer think this might just be a security breach. How do you configure Comodo to stop this useless design behavior of Win 8 “CRAPWARE” Thanks

If you do not know how to configure Comodo to secure Win CRAPWARE simply so state.

Yes, I am very frustrated getting Win CRAPWARE to stay stable and usable as an operating system. The last Win system I succeeded in stabilizing so that it did not require weekly reloading from holographic disk after a kill disk wipe and relode not connected to the internet was XP3 and it did not stabilize until 3. 7 is only on 1 and 8 is on 0. Maybe it will take MS a few more years to stabilize these operating systems. Probably too busy counting all their money, so in the mean time HOW do you configure Comodo to get them stable? Thanks

While on the subject of why I consider Win to be pure unadulterated CRAPWARE, is there any way to stop Win from changing all the security settings of directories/programs? It is designed to set security restrictions and then designed to systematically change them without warning or notice. I am not a programmer, but this Win design makes no logical sense to me whatsoever. Is there any way to configure Comodo to block MS Win from changing its own security settings and rendering it useless? I have gotten used to the fact that MS has no desire to make its operating system stable, so I would like to know if Comodo has a configuration to stop any and all security setting changes that MS has designed into Win, that Win uses without warning and to only make the operating system unstable and eventually useless? Thanks

OK, somthing very simple. How do you stop MS Win “CRAPWARE” from downloading, using and then deleting files without any warning or notification? W\S\GSW32.exe as pictured was downloaded by Win and used on my computer by Win “CRAPWARE” without my consent and then removed. The only thing that caught this activity was the Comodo log displayed. How do I configure Comodo to stop MS Win “CRAPWARE” unauthorized use of my computer? Thanks.

OK, I see that no one here knows how or is willing to share how to configure Comodo to get MS “CRAPWARE” to function like a legitimate operating system. MS “CRAPWARE” auto pings the internet, just looking for unwanted and unneeded connections by design. This not the design of a legitimate operating system. This is “CRAPWARE”. MS “CRAPWARE” downloads, uses and then deletes files from the computer without authorization. This is not the design of a legitimate operating system. This is “CRAPWARE”. Win “CRAPWARE” does many other things that I have posted, like placing the active desktop picture inside of a “IE” window as if it was coming from the internet. None of this, although I am not a programmer, is a legitimate operating system design, but is "CRAPWARE”. Know I hope someone could direct me to any help to get a third party device to get MS “CRAPWARE” to function like a legitimate operating system. I have through past experience given up on MS to waste more of my time like they have always done in the past. I realize they have no intention, but to make “CRAPWARE”.
I have gone back to using Comodo ver 5. Ver. 6 took too long to shut down while the hard drive and internet connection remained very active. I take this is a function of the exceedingly slow Comcast upload speed. I am not a programmer, so I do not know why ver. 5 is so much faster. Thanks for all your help with this most difficult task.

OK, I am not a programmer and I do need help in getting what I consider Win Crapware to work like a securable operating system. I realize that Comodo would not exist if Win was not CRAPWARE, so is there a way in Comodo to lock out Trusted installer? If so how? I am trying to figure out if it is System or Trusted installer that is changing all the security settings. I do not know if this is the right way to proceed, but I have to try something. I noticed that Win is designed to give Trusted installer ownership and has more access to processes than system or administrator and I installed no trusted programs on the computer.
Also Comodo changed 6 to not observe connections. In 5 I used to block all of the megabyte transfers to the internet, but in 6 this is not possible. Is that why 6 is sow slow in shutting down? It is transferring all the data to the internet at close over my exceedingly slow upload connection?

OK, I just got MS to fix PNG files and update to IE 10. It only took them 8 hours. Unfortunately, when I reinstalled Comodo and it warned that DLLHOST wanted to change IE settings and automatically connect to the internet, I answered no. Now DLLHOST will not display any PNG files. DLLHOST is in the trusted files, so how do I get it to read PNG files with Comodo loaded? Thanks BTW: I would not recommend changing from IE9 to IE10. After MS did that, Win erased all my data and now I have lost all my saved internet sites. Also MS did not have time in the 8 hours to address Win changing registry backups, loading, using and removing files without warning or placing the active desktop inside of an IE window. They could only fix so much in 8 hours.

See if there is a separate rule in D+ rules for dllhost and remove it. That may do the trick.

Thanks for the help. I tried to do that, but I am no expert. Comodo set the block to everything from keyboard, disk, monitor, memory etc. So, since I do not know which to allow to display png files, but not allow it to modify ie and connect, I had it set to windows system app. Doing this allows Win to show png files, but I hope it will still stop dllhost from modifying ie and connecting when I view them. Thanks.

I think this non expert still needs more help. While MS fixed my computer in 8 hours they removed a back door Trojan. It was Comodo Dragon that I got from Comodo. They used HMP that they downloaded. It was the same version of HMP that I downloaded with Comodo that constantly said computer was clean.
Comodo flagged Dllhost and I blocked it changing IE and connecting to the net. Unfortunately, Comodo also blocked everything dllhost did including showing png files.
I let a Comodo tech change Win to get png files displayed. He opened communication of Win to the net that I had blocked, because when Win connects to the net it self destructs.
Now SFC /scannow shows many Win system files that have hash mismatches and Win can not repair them.
How do I change the hash marks on all the Win system files back and stop Win from changing them?
All Win system stability reports show clean, Chkdsk clean. Event log clean. MWB, HMP (it actually flagged for the first time 2 cookies from Chrome and I do not even have Chrome loaded on the computer), Comodo all clean.
Memory test clean. Thanks (From past experience with Win CRAPWARE I have learned that this is the first step in Win design of self destruct and need of reload that I have done too many times in the past.)

Are you running Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8? It is not quite clear from your earlier description which of the two you are running.

When running system file checker it says it cannot repair system files with hash mismatches. Does it ask for an installation DVD in the process?

May be there is a problem with the data cable connecting the HD to the motherboard. Try replacing it with another one.

Eric, thanks. Chkdsk and system health detect no problems. System is stable otherwise and, if this was a unique problem I would explore more hardware, but after changing hd, mb, cpu, video and memory without resolution in the past and across multiple computers, I will focus on software for now. Yes, this is on 7.1 but I have also been posting some behavior on 8 machines. On this computer, MS took 8 hoers to update to IE 10, because Win would not recognize IE 9 as a valid part of Win. The only thing multiple virus scans with multiple AV detected and removed was Comodo Dragon as a back door Trojan. This was after multiple scans with the same version of the AV that was downloaded by Dragon showed no Trojans at all.
Everything was clean and SFC showed no problems, but PNG files stopped being displayed, so Comodo tech allowed blocked Win to directly communicate with the net and that is when Win CRAPWARE changed all the hash marks on multiple system files.
If there is no easy solution I will attempt a reinstall of Win just like I have had to do more than 100+ times on multiple computers over last 2 years on all computers that Win is allowed to directly communicate with the web.

I could not imagine the Geekbuddies corrupting your Windows installation or infect it. Still the hash mismatches reported by system file checker are not a good sign.

Try running system file checker in Windows Safe Mode. If malware would modify your system files it won’t run in Safe Mode. See if system file checker can fix it or not.

Are you using an official Windows 7 installation?

Eric, thanks for your thoughtful input. I have not been able to get any solution to windows changing the hash marks on system files or how to stop it in the first place, so I loaded Win 8 only to find that it lacks any ability for video playback. (CRAPWARE). However, I found if I install win 7 first and then overwrite it (NOT UPGRADE) with Win 8 then Win 8 gets the ability for video playback, but loses the ability to open PNG files like 7. However, I can get this CRAPWARE 7/8 to display PNG files if I load them inside Comodo Kiosk. How do you think I should proceed to get Win to work? Thanks

Question. How do you close the Kiosk? Directions say to click on the Kiosk start menu, but what if there is no such menu? Thanks.

It is odd you cannot play video in Windows 8. It’s not a problem I have seen before. Can you describe it in more detail? Are you using the latest drivers for your graphics adapter?

Overwriting Windows 7 with Windows 8 is uncharted territory. My advise would be to clean install Win 8 and to do format the partition you are installing it on. Don’t choose quick format but the other one.

Thanks again for your help. Yes, I tried more than 1 load disk and more than 1 computer and got the same results, so I confirmed that WIN is CRAPWARE, or is there another explanation? Yes, I thank you again. I only FDISKED and removed all the partitions starting raw and left Win to do the formatting. That may have left openings for malware (WIN) to get through. I am no expert, but I am still trying to stop WIN from downloading files, using them and then deleting them without notice and these do relate to video play. I just assumed that WIN was designed to do this, because it does it on multiple load disks and multiple computers, but may be letting WIN do the formatting of the raw partitions is the problem? In any case I was amazed when Comodo virtual environment fixed some of the WIN dysfunction. Unfortunately, there is no menu in it to turn it on and off. Yes, WIN confirmed that the video drivers were the latest.