CIS 6 Fever

my laptop is about 4 years old and only has 2 gbs of ram and runs perfectly with cis. just because some of cce might be in cis doesnt mean it will take more ram. cce is an on demand cleaning product so it will not have any services or processes running in the background.

Precisely! I built my system in November of 96,(albeit minor upgrades) and I believe it is growing slower and slower with every single week considering the software that I use is advancing every single week or so.

I would like to build a new system but, at this point in time finances are limited.

+1

it’s funny that we expect more feature but we are not wilingl donating more computer or so called bloat security. Futhermore This feature will be optional

Spot on! LOL! I see. Well let’s be true any security can give way at any point. Comodo hands down is prob one of the best security suits out there ever but all I say is that on detection rate it’s better or the same as Avast on already infected PC however it seems to be inactive online say Google image poisoning attacks and other online exploit browsers links attacks which Comodo don’t detect while Avast does… So Comodo that’s what you need to sort out in v 6… Again we can go for ages with proof and facts… I wish I can use two at the same time :slight_smile:

That isn’t always the case as old PCs aren’t the only ones affected. You forgot about netbooks.

CCE is powerful, though it isn’t something we would want integrated into Comodo’s engine or anything. Sure we love Comodo and their products, but that doesn’t mean we need “everything” implemented into CIS.

Norton detected something and couldn’t remove it? NPE is only a few clicks away. NIS is for detection! NPE is for (last resort) cleaning! (See what I did there?) :wink:

Now I do not know if I had read the sporadic news headlines correctly in regards of how Avast has some sort of “community of users” automatically built into their software. (i.e. one individual has gotten infected or comes in contact with some sort of virus/malware, It is automatically uploaded and linked with the rest of the 1.xxx million users) But, that would be the only way that Comodo would be able to have an almost infallible supply of knowledge towards their white list/signatures. I do not know how CIS takes in and uses that information to build their signature-based but, that would be only good idea. I believe. Because even I have found that for a person to manually submit the files to the Comodo Lab, is sometimes frustrating. :slight_smile:

any file you run on your computer that is unknown it automatically gets submitted to the lab.

Thanks for the information! And now I know! :slight_smile:

Number one who said I have only 2 gigs I have 8 gigs I was speaking for those who has only 2 gigs or less. And second what some who want CCE and CIS in one says they want the scanning engine of CCE in CIS real time scanner witch will increase both ram usage and CPU usage. Just wait and see.

Unless its too large :frowning: I hate that.

Ok 20 Pages too much to go into…

Are any screens of 6 posted If yes reply whoever has seen I’ll go thro’ all the pages :stuck_out_tongue:

no screenshots

not released yet

According to egemen, CIS 5.10 should be out this week.

… and you’re 0.90 off-topic. :wink:

Any thing new in 5.10 or just bug fixes?

Bugfixes and localizations updates that took no place in the latest 5.9.

Let’s talk about SIX :wink:

I hope less false positive of the av engine…