CIS 6 Fever

:slight_smile:

With 5.10 released 6 can’t be too far behind :smiley:

In tradition surely 5.11 is next :wink:

who can say the new features in CIS 6 ?
thanks

Here a list i made a while back

man cis v6 just seems more and more promising.
we are slowly getting info on the new features.

local bahavior blocker

full virtualization of sandbox

comodo cloud av which will have valkyrie. (idk what else ccav will have)

im sure secure dns will be out of beta by then which will have content filter and site inspector (which act as a web filter)

Killswitch integration

it sounds like a new overhauled GUI

Melih has talked about a file rating system but idk if it will be in v6

Some sort of a file rating system...yes most definitely...we are actively discussing the architecture within the development teams.

i also read that either cis or cce is getting a feature to repair files that were patched by virut/sality next week

idk if this is all the new features we will see only time will tell. This new version of cis sounds like its going to be amazing. no other security suite will stand a chance against cis

… And still no idea for the firewall !

I think firewall should be able to analyze and block suspicious traffic in CIS 6. It should be able to block known network attacks.

Today the firewall only needs to block. D+ and other components should do the rest.

CFP/CIS 3.x series used to have some form of attack detection that is removed from the UI. It apparently is still around but needs to be tweaked in the registry.

This means that the D+ must block suspicious and dangerous traffic?

I think that it must come back to the CIS. :-TU

Cummon guys… One screen plz…

You know where? can u share?

You know where? can u share?
I think comodo is fine without it, but since you want to know where you can download an older version, then here you go :)

P.S. I don’t thinl your going to be able to do AV updates with that but, I’m sure you know that :slight_smile:

I think Ishaan was asking about the registry tweak that EricJH was referring to.

Hi

Any new news for CIS 6 and CCAV available for testing

Thank you very much

You’ll have to wait another month…

Thank you very much for it i will weit for Somerset more Infos about the two Software and weit for Somerset screens

Around end of april CIS6 beta is coming, right? or do you mean its postponed?

IK only what egemen said…IDK if it has been postponed or not… :-\

A date for CIS 6 Beta has yet to be announced. Although a couple of months back Egemen did estimate “around the end of April” for the CIS 6 Beta. To be clear, this wasn’t a promise… just a guess. :slight_smile: