CIS 10.0.2.6420 keeps Loosing Installed Updates

Hello,

I am runninc CIS 10.0.2.6420 (Web Filter Databank 8978) in a 32 bit Windows 7 Home Premium.

For the last 2 weeks for 3 times, latest one occured today, CIS (Antivirus + Firewall installed from Offline file) has been loosing its updates.
Last week, the first time I noticed, the Last Updated information reported 18 days without updates (I had updated it a few hours before). The next day information stated 17 days without updating.

This Monday (3 days ago) I ran a clean install of Windows (thought it may be causing this and issues with other 2 applications), and as a side effect a clean install of every application, including Comodo CIS.
Today, CIS informed it was never updated, although it had been updated on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.
At all these 3 times, Windows also reported Comodo Antivirus was outdated (Action Center)
At every occasion, both Windows calendar and clock were showing correct date and time.

Is there any other information I may provide to support this report?

Thanks.

Jose Pinho

Hi Jose,
Team will be in touch to figure out.

Thanks
-umesh

Hi Jose Pinho,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

Can you please share the following logs for further investigation

1. cislogs.sdb file from the location C:\ProgramData\COMODO\Firewall Pro
  2. Provide CIS installation logs
    Go to Temp folder in Windows by going to Windows Run (Windows Key + R key in keyboard) and type in ‘%temp%’ (without quotes) and press Enter key and find log file with naming convention as ‘cmdinstaller.exe_X_X.log.7z’ file.
  3. msinfo32.nfo and Windows Event logs using this guide

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Hi.

Unfortunatelly I removed the install information logs a few hours after Comodo installation.
Only remaining file is cislogs.sdb, attached.
If this is not enough to analyze the issue, please consider the post closed, once I have so far not seen any more occurrences of it.
I will open a new post, if the issue ever comes back, and will include installation logs from the beginning.

Thanks a lot, and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Comodo Team.

Jose Pinho