Chromodo - is still supported?

Like in the title, does Chromodo browser is still supported or should i move to Comodo Dragon/Ice Dragon.

Chromodo is likely gone as far as new versions. Comodo Dragon / Ice Dragon will never be updated with new version like Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome, Vivaldi and etc. I use Opera and Vivaldi stable, I also use Pale Moon every now and then.

Chromodo is now officially discontinued and succeeded by Comodo Dragon browser: Migration of Chromodo v49+ to Comodo Dragon v57.0.2987.93.

The mentioned topic describes the details of the migration in case Dragon is not already installed.

Good, a step in the right direction :-TU. Pointless having two builds of a Chromium based browser. Now, if Comodo would just concentrate on creating one browser. As a Chromium user myself, I would be quite happy to switch to a firefox based browser if found more secure/privacy friendly. Just create the best browser you can and pack it full of useful security/privacy features (or extensions/add-ons) to make it stand out from the competition.

:slight_smile: