Chromodo 42 and Ice Dragon screenshots

Also, see this: http://www.firebreath.org/display/documentation/FireBreath+2.0%3A+Browser+Plugins+in+a+post-NPAPI+world

Much less open. As Chris Evans said: “No sandbox or combination of sandboxes will ever be perfect, but ‘some’ is better than ‘none’.”¹

That’s what it’s about, making security as strong as possible. How strong the sandbox can be depends on the OS. Researchers performing sandbox escapes exploit bugs in the OS (the Windows kernel is a favourite), combined with bugs in the browser (or a plugin).

Obsolete Flash-games don’t work on mobile devices – the growing browsing platform –, which means they have no future. I think it’s good to help the future come as soon as possible. :slight_smile:

¹ Security: Chrome 20 on Linux and Flash sandboxing

Hi Cyberfox007,
I don’t quite understand the following quote taken from the link above, “frightening disregard for the innovation”.
Quite the contrary really, out with the old and in with the new is innovation.
Patching plugin vulnerabilities, is a bit like a cat chasing its tail.

Anyway we will have to accept what the future gives, whether it be good or bad life goes on.

Kind regards.

Oy. If Comodo is supposed to be making more secure browsers Pepperflash is NOT the way to go.

Most if not all claim to be more secure, this marketing strategy stems back to earlier days when it possibly had more validity.

I am sure Comodo appreciates your insightful advice. (CNY) (:WIN)

True that.