Chromium Browsers

yes…plus some other features, that we think will be very popular by our users…watch this space…

Melih

Chromium 5.0.361.0 is the fastest browser I have tested. O0

I’ve read that CP has more futures than CD. That is the reason why i prefer CD.

My Peacekeeper score for Dragon 4.0.1.6 beta and Chromium 5.0.361.0. (:KWL)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Nice statistics!

I was wondering if anyone has tried out Mozilla Minefield

I find it more stable and a 10x times faster than Firefox 3.6.3

Comodo Dragon.

I tried all of them. ;D I was most impressed with SRWare Iron. It was faster by a few seconds, but like they say, those seconds stack up. :smiley: However, I have had problems with networking over time since version 4. So I tried other chromium based browsers. Didn’t work out well. Dragon was exceptional, although a rather slow development and rather annoying comments from my relatives had me uninstalling it. Ever since, I’ve been using the Chromium browser and it’s mighty fine. Updating’s a hassle without the auto-update feature, but this can be remedied by an extension. Also, it lets me try out the newest features of Chrome before it gets incorporated. ;D kinda like a spoiler for me.

If you try Google Chrome 8 Dev. you get GPU acceleration in labs

Stupid ChromePlus has a Hijack on their site when you try to go to the forum, trying to scare you into buying AV software. So not sure what’s up with that, if this is something common over there, but it’s bad if it is. I’d stay away from ChromePlus a lot of things don’t add up right over there…

Might want to add Flock to the list since it’s Chromium sourced now. :wink:

Where is shane’s Room and what is it? can you post a link? I’m very interested in what will be done on comodo’s side to increase speed of dragon

I have posted a screenshot to this post, to help give people a visual representation/example of your suggestion/tip. :wink:

But my screenshot is of Google Chrome instead of Comodo Dragon, but this technique has worked with every Chromium browser that I have tried it on. :slight_smile:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I can’t get the above tip to work. When i click apply it tells me its not valid. ???

Hello,

Make sure that you press Spacebar once before typing, also make sure to add, - , before you type Incognito.

So after the .EXE (One Space) - (A Dash Or Whatever You Call This Horizontal Line) (Incognito).

The -(Dash)Incognito, should be together with no space. :wink:

Good luck. :slight_smile:

doe dragon have gpu accelerator and have I can turn it on. I am using CD v9.0

Regards,
Valentin N

Go to about:flags

okey. that helped :slight_smile: :-TU

They all load fast, I don’t know about Chrome never have/will tried/try it.
ChromePlus! is the slowest, bloated
Iron is alright, light
Dragon is the fastest, light.