chrome latest version problems

Alo i´m using windows 8.1 64 bits , and i have CIS 7 BETA latest version updated , i have configured it this way: i have defense plus/behavier blocker/ fully virtualized, and in firewall filtrate ipv6 trafic on, loopback on,ip fragmented on, and the other to below options also on .
my problem is that when i open chrome virtualized it opens but it does not open my home page!
when i open it outside the sandbox it opens just fine into my home page , i have reseted the sandbox , but it keeps doing the same, can someone help ? is this a bug?!

internet explorer and firefox open well virtualized and opening my home page!
i`m puting screenshot images for you to see thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thank you for reporting this. It very well may be a bug. Please edit your first post so that it is in the format provided here. I will then be able to have a better understanding of the situation, and provide advice.

Thanks.

A new bug report has now been created for this issue. I will therefore move this to Resolved.

mailmen, for future reference it is not necessary to create an entirely new topic. You could have just edited the first post in this topic such that it is the same as what your new report has. That said, I will work with the new topic and I’m sure we will get to the bottom of this.

Thanks.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP ON THIS MATTER .AND IM SORRY IF I CREATED A NEW TOPIC UNNECESSARILY , IM NOT FAMILIAR WITH ALL THIS THINGS HERE IN THE FORUM!
NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE THINGS WRIGHT , THANKS AGAIN!

It’s not a problem. I just pointed that out to save you time in the future. By the way, your posts will be easier to read if you do not leave CAPS lock on.

Thanks.