chrome and dragon

Good day to all ,recently comodo dragon and google chrome , have updated their browsers to the latest versions, sadly both off them now don`t open in virtualized mode! the work and open normaly without being virtualized but when we try to open them inside sandbox nothing hapens!

i trieid to uninstall, install both of them and same situation didn`t open, i also uninstaled INSTALED CIS V 6.2
and the same they don´t work in virtual mode!

at last i formated windows and reinstall it again instaled cis and dragon latest update and no results , same problem! i`m using windows 8 64 bits everything up to date!

at last i just decided to unistall dragon and chrome and instaled icedragon wich is working well in sandbox!

this is very ANOYING TO ALL THE USERS THAT ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE! IT HAS TO BE FIXED!

HOPPE YOU GET A SOLUTION FOR THIS! SORRY MY BAD WHRITING

THANK YOU!

I’m having the same issue and I’ve seen others having the same issue. Saw another user on this forum who said that this is a problem with the new chromium engine (which Chrome and Dragon builds on) which doesn’t work very well with Virtualization. Now I don’t know if it’s true or not but… seems to be true to me considering the problem we are experiencing.

I run Comodo FW with HIPS and BB set at blocked. I use Avira free because I love the web guard. Using their setting applying on IPV6 protection, I couldn’t use Chrome 28, it would not load any web page. So I unticked IPV6 protection (which I don’t need!) and it runs nice whether plain or in Sandboxie or in Comodo Sandbox. Only old problem is about the green border! :smiley:

can you please tell me wehe is the ipv6 situated in CIS 6?
THANKS

Hi mailmen,
Firewall Behavior Advanced Settings

You can disable the setting IPV6 in Firewall settings in CIS6 but what was blocking chrome in my case was the IPV6 setting in Avirafree configuration windows setting. Anyway, I don’t think at the present moment we need protection of IPV6!.. :smiley:

i have found it and it is already unticked wich meens that it wasn´t interfiering with dragon i `m using icedragon and unlike dragon is working well