character selection process

I like this, could be cool. I think the cop is the best out of the characters, but a dragon would be a nice addition.

Mike

I agree with that.

hi guys

great input and again some good ideas in there, for now i have the designers working on the cop model improving his design and designing a range of animations, poses and cycles.

i’ll update you all as soon as we have them.

thanks

(:CLP)

No problem, I’m glad to be in the team. :smiley:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Ok great. Thanks John. :wink:

Mike

Excellent! Look forward for the new characters!

hi guys

we have been working on the S.W.A.T based character set, alhtough very much in development you can catch a peak by downloading this file

your feedback as always welcome

(:TNG)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Like it :wink:

Mike

It seems fine to me. Just make it a little more realistic. :slight_smile:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

It looks great. (:CLP)

I agree, in action and everything. Next I want to see him pulling out his weapon and pointing it at Scomodo and saying “Go Ahead, Make My Day”

Actually I considered adding him back… nahhhh

I prefer the COP, FBI & SWAT type over the SWF type. But, to keep it clean I would not like see any more realistic than it currently is.

As others have already indicated, I would also like to see a Dragon somewhere (the Comodo… Komodo… link does sort of beg for it). But, I would like to see what the (blue?) dragon looks like in the COP/FBI/SWAT style first & if it has to be small (dog replacement idea) then its flame has got to be massive or something like that (ie. may look small… but, it has a big punch).

An automotive firm ran a UK TV spot recently, where they introduced the concept of “bigsmall”… Something that has the attirbutes of small & big at the same time (their car was small). This could perhaps also be applied to Comodo products. Or maybe similar play on the price (since most products are free).

Of course, I could well be rambling… due to lack of sleep. ;D

ok guys

animated versions now available for download, these are very much in development however you can see the progress and as usual your comments are always welcome

enjoy !

(:WIN)

[attachment deleted by admin]

I like them, much better John :smiley:

I like them too. The one with a flashlight looking in the dark for intruders, is the one that tells the most of Comodo security programs… i think… ;D