the current settings will Ask or to Quarantine the file silently

1. What you wanted to happen or see:

Action to perform when virusscope detect a threat: Ask
    Block
    Quarantine

2. Why you think it is desirable:
    feels more “intuitive” then the current option

3. Any other information, screenshots etc:
    also is comparable to the Realtime Scan setting: Action to perform when a threat is detect: Ask
    Block
    Quarantine

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

1. What you wanted to happen or see:

Action to perform when virusscope detect a threat: Ask
Block
Quarantine

should be replaced with:

1. new
    Action to perform when Virusscope detect a threat:
    Quarantine (with alert)

Ask:
                                                                                     Quanantine
                                                                                     Report as false positive
                                                                                     Add to exlutions
                                                                                     Ignore Once

Same as reply 4 here:

https://forums.comodo.com/verified-wish-reports-ccav/add-an-option-what-walkyrie-should-do-when-a-malicious-file-is-found-m2000-t116134.0.html

Voted no on this one…

Thanks, i appreciated Any feedback :■■■■
Thanks for your time. :slight_smile:

Yes Virusscope vill flag malicious programs running in the sandbox, and will ask the user what to do by default.
[ ] Do Not show virusscope pop-up alerts

[X] Do Not show virusscope pop-up alerts = Quarantine the file silently
the information orb will tell the user what are gone happen when this option is enabled/checked.
(no way to configure Virusscope to quarantine the file with alert)

[ ] Do Not show virusscope pop-up alerts = Ask user
no information what are gona happen with this option unchecked/disabled
(a user would have to go to the help page to read what are gonna happen with it disabled,
note: even the help page wont tell the user what are gonna happen, they will probably expekt the opposite, quarantine with alert)

Do NOT show Viruscope pop-up alerts - Allows you to configure whether or not CCAV should show an alert if Viruscope detects a suspicious activity. Choosing ‘Do not show’ will minimize disturbances but at some loss of user awareness. If you choose not to show alerts then detected threats are automatically quarantined and their activities are reversed

If they would change it to e.g:

Action to perform when Virusscope detect a threat: Quarantine Silently
Quarantine With Alert
Ask

then its crystall clear what are gonna happen for the user if they would like to change their settings.
and you can still be aware if you want to.

Another option would be to have this.

[ ] Automatically Quarantine Virusscope detected Threats Silently.
(!) User will get an Ask alert if left unchecked

(from the information orb, now the user know what are gonna happen once it is left unchecked)
but it will reduce the awareness if left enabled, and if left the disabled then you will get awareness but then the user have to decide.

Personally i would like comodo to Quarantine With Alert by default. i would also configure this for my friends.

Best Regards (:HUG)
//BlueTesta

Added pic of the wish.