CFP is "The Daily Download"

Hi guys,

CNet has focused to CFP v2 as The Daily Download. There are some comments in the page. Let’s write our experiences!

http://www.download.com/8301-2007_4-9792351-12.html

aXes

(:CLP) congrats,it’s the best FW, it’s pro, it’s free, who can beat that
too bad the “Talk Back” needs registration (:SAD). i hate to register.

How did you type in this forum then? (:TNG)

If there was no registration system required then it’s an invitation to spammers.

(:TNG) it’s coz i had to. i got problem with CAVS and i submitted ticket to comodo, but then the reply was : …CAVS is still a BETA… please go to forums.comodo.com. then here i am ;D . i guess this is the best forum ever.

Aha! You had to register to submit that ticket, too… Do you really have such a problem with registration? (since we already know of two for you!) ;D

LM

PS: I really don’t like too, either. Sometimes it’s enough to dissuade me.

Yay, 5 stars to Comodo! :BNC
Now it got same amount of stars as me, I’ll have to steal some 88)

Ragwing

Aha! You had to register to submit that ticket, too… Do you really have such a problem with registration? (since we already know of two for you!) Grin

;D ;D i have 3 mail accounts, 1 forum account, and 2 bank accounts, they’re all mixed up in my head. luckily this forum has an option for “forever logged in” ;D.

what stars as yours? you mean the stars above the avatar? take mine ;D , the yellow star is a prove that we’re talking too much. ;D

Ganda

Yes, those stars :slight_smile:
And I’d be happy to take your stars!
And may I correct you by saying that we ‘write much’ and not ‘talk much’? (:SHY)

Ragwing

LOL, i talk as i write the post. (:LGH)
hey we can find the news about CNet CFP daily download on NEWS BOX too.

LOL, so true.

LOL, i talk as i write the post.

:o (:LGH)

Ganda Ganda, this is for your rejoicement (the framerate is not my fault but we don’t want to waste our precious resources do we? :smiley: ):

http://www.imgplace.com/directory/dir2319/1192137213.gif

(:LGH) (:LGH) (:LGH)

p.s. heey, teach me how to roll a smiley like that!

Do I smell some
http://forums.site-reference.com/img/smilies/offtopic.gif
? :o

Ragwing

(:TNG) my bad. sorry.

p.s. where can i get one of those “off topic smiley”?

Google.com, images and search for ‘Off topic’ then choose only small pictures :wink:

Ragwing

I have only “three” stars. They are yellow. Do I want to be a “Comodo’s Hero”? I have written only 50 messages to the forum. So, being a hero must be very difficult…

Hey guys! The topic was daily download!

All you are very wonderful…

(:CLP)

aXes

if you consider talking is difficult then it’s difficult to gain 5 stars :smiley: . (another off topic).

p.s. hey, see the news box oct/12, nice interview

Talking is very easy. But typing is difficult for a person who has CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome). This forum may develop a grading system for someone who only talks. :slight_smile:

Any link for news box you pointed?

aXes

Ragwing

news box is located below “user info box” up there. CTS? i’ve never heard about it before (now it’s off topic again)

Thanks for the link. I do not know how I could not see. Forget CTS! I think, I have a problem about my eyes.

(:TNG)

aXes