CF 2.3.5.62 has been released!

I’ve been using this version 2.3.5.62 since mid-morning. It sure looks like you guy have pulled it off … this is NICE. Very smooth. Simply no complaints.

Thanks!! (:CLP)

Updater just worked perfectly. No problem at all with all my settings or rules. Everything remembered. Just love it (:LOV)

(:CLP) (:CLP) (:CLP)
(CLY) (V)

Wow this update was released very promptly, runs much smoother then the previous version, thanks Comodo :smiley:

Thank’s Comodo! (:CLP)
Freebie’s always taste better… ;D

Just updated and seems to be working fine.

Well done Comodo team. (:CLP)

Now you guys need to fix one more thing.

The word is LOSING not LOOSING!

When you accept the prompt to update. the message “To update Comodo Firewall, Comodo service application will be closed, which will result in LOOSING Internet connectivity. Once updates are applied, you will have to restart system to be connected to Internet again. Do you want to continue?”, needs to be corrected.

Nothing ruins a professional product more than simple errors like this. Your product isn’t a forum where this sort of thing is rampant.

Otherwise, GREAT firewall! (:CLP)

working very well here… :slight_smile:

Just updated, and everything work just fine!!

Keep up the good work Comodo-guys!

(R)

Just installed on Japanese Version XP SP2 without problems. Great work! Thank’s Comodo.

Yes when I switched on my PC today the Comodo update went into action, then rebooted itself to show the update, I dont even have to use the manual update for CPF.

This simply is a great piece of software. (:CLP)

Mike.

w/ out CPF I wouldn’t have the money to spen on essential items like the Macgyver season 3 box set ;). Thanks Comodo (:HUG).

Well I installed from scratch and I must say it work very very good. No slowing down of the system.

complimends!!!

So nice. Online for 5 minutes and a popup tell me a update is ready. Click OK to get it and away we go. Smoothist update I have EVER had for a MAJOR update such as this.
Great work Team Comodo (R)

(B) Lee

Uh, I hate to put the fly in the ointment, but I’ve had problems with 2.3.5.62

After installing Comodo Firewall and rebooting, it hangs on bootup. I left it a few hours and then I found the login screen. Everything is happening in extreme slow motion. I uninstall the FW and everything returns to normal.

I’m beginning to like Comodo. But, since I’m new to Comodo, this seems to be a rough start for me.
:-\

Is there anything I can do to help fix this problem?

Welcome to the forum.

You should download the latest release and try if it works better.

You can also try the latest beta.
https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,4068.0.html