CEVPN Uses, How-to's Etc

This is a sort of odd request, and I do not really know where to put it. Seeing how it deals with CEVPN, and networks, I figured this would be the likely spot. I recently installed CEVPN on three computers after removing Hamachi. Hamachi is great and all, but I just don’t trust them. Now that I have CEVPN, I need to know some things and am having difficulty finding them.

First, since I have 3 computers setup wihin a network I made, how do I get the three computers to “talk” to one another in order to play a game amongst three people? Clearly it is some configuration within the game itself, or perhaps a config file.

Second, is there a way to connect to the internet WITHOUT my real ip showing, and instead us the VPN ip?

Yes, I know what you are thinking, ‘complete fool’. Lol well I wil give you that, but at the very least, I know without a doubt, where I can come for trusted answers. Comodo has never let me, my family, nor my work down yet, and I do not believe it will. Thanks in advance for any help. And I apologise if this is in the wrong section.