We are happy to announce the release of cCloud 220.127.116.11 BETA and cDrive 18.104.22.168 BETA. Both the server and the client side of the cCloud service(former known as Online Storage) were redesigned. Below is just a summary of the large change log since last release.
What’s new & improved (compared to cCloud 22.214.171.124)
- Brand new redesigned website, just for the BETA on https://beta.ccloud.com
- You can register as a free home user or free business user. Business users have the possibility to configure groups of subaccounts and control level of access to files and folders by groups/users.
- Redesigned clients (setups & user interfaces)
- Significant improvements in upload/download speed for synchronized folder
- cCloud notifications when a file upload/download from/to sync folder is finalized
- cCloud has tray indicator for upload/download speed
- cDrive has significantly better browsing/upload/download speed than the last version.
What’s fixed (compared to cCloud 126.96.36.199)
- Occasional BSODs caused by CBReparse.sys
- Rare high processor usage in COSService
- Occasional hang when restarting the computer
- Explorer freezes
- User interface freeze after login attempt
- Other minor fixes
- If you have previous versions of cCloud or Comodo Backup please uninstall them before installing this version
- Occasionally mounting Comodo Cloud Drive can fail. A fix for this issue will be available in a few days.
- Rarely, if CB is installed along with cDrive, the mounted drive letter might be A: and inaccessible.
- Processor usage during sync might be high if you have tens of thousands of files on cCloud
- Renaming an item from cDrive might fail occasionally
Please use cCloud & cDrive bug report topics to report your bugs. Our moderators collect these bugs and submit them to the devs.
This product is intended for users (BETA Testers) who would like to join the testing process. It may contain major bugs that could cause serious problems and not be suitable for your everyday use yet. Please do not use it in your production machines.
Setup for Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2003 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 2008 Server 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit and 64-bit:
cCloud Download link 1 :
cCloud Download link 2 :
Size: 16.9 MB (17782248 bytes)
cDrive Download link 1 :
cDrive Download link 2 :
Size: 17.7 MB (18595400 bytes)