cCleaner is wiping out my Dragon settings

First, I did a search of the forums and couldn’t find this topic.
I have Dragon 30.0.0. When I revise my Search engines through Manage Search Engines … and remove all except Google it seems to stick.
I can close Dragon and the search settings are still there.
BUT when i run cCleaner (ver. 4.08.4428) and go back the search engines are back to what appears to be a default, with Bing, Ask etc.
I looked at the Cookies in cCleaner and removed the ones I thought were appropriate form removal but no luck.
As cCleaner now supports Dragon here is what I have cCleaner removing: Cache; Cookies; Form Data; History; Session.
Does anyone know what I can do to stop CCleaner from removing the Dragon settings? Is there a certain cookie that stores those settings?
Any other suggestions welcome.
Thanks

Hi rangergord,
Search engine settings are stored in the ‘Web Data’ file found at the following location by default for the installed versions of Dragon.
C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Comodo\Dragon\User Data\Default
Adding this file to CCleaners exclusion list should solve the issue.

Just out of curiosity are you using CCEnhancer or a modified .ini file for CCleaner?
The reason I ask is that on my systems with the Default CCleaner settings, this file appears to be excluded automatically.

Thanks.

Captain, thanks for that and no I don’t use any of the modifications you mentioned.

You are welcome and thanks for the reply. :slight_smile:
I am not sure why CCleaner is removing this file on some systems and not others, I have seen this occur before.

Kind regards.