CCE FPs

The first one, PSANHost.exe (part of Panda Cloud) is only detected with scan memory on start. It is not detected with any other scans. Therefore, I’ve been unsuccessful in resolving this FP so far.

The next two are personal modifications to the system that I want permanently ignored, removed from the blacklist, or added to a whitelist. Heck, even Comodo’s own Secure DNS isn’t exempt from this dumb rule.

All three are security measures, which CCE will undermine if I let it do whatever it wants.

Comodo Cleaning Essentials 1.8.207117.137
Panda Cloud Antivirus 1.5.1
Windows 7 64-bit SP1

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,J. L.

Thank you for your submission.
We’ll check these.

Best regards
Chunli.chen

Hi J.L.,

A fix for the false-positive with “PSANHost.exe” is available with virus database 10260. Please update and confirm.

The feature of adding exclusions on system settings modifications will be available with upcoming CIS version updates.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

I’ve updated the database, but still got the same results. I’ve reported this file to Comodo many times, multiple ways, and it was always whitelisted in normal scanning, but scan memory on start via CCE custom scan always detects it.

I think this is more of a program issue than database one.

Thanks for the other information.

Hi J. L.,

We are going to investigate the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Ionel

Hi J. L.,

A fix is now available for “PSANHost.exe” issue, please update to CIS virus database 10340.

Thank you for reporting it!

Regards,
Ionel