1. What actually happened
I installed CCAV on my friend’s PC to collect more unknown for our hungry Valkyrie.
2. What you did to cause that to happen, step by step
i) I installed CCAV and auto-rating scan started after first install
ii) The scanner founds some unknowns and clean files at 52% or something like that
iii) Suddenly, CCAV doesn’t respond (it wrote on explorer) and I had to close it.
3. If you repeat these steps does the same thing always happen
I restart CCAV and made the rating scan again and same thing happened again. I made it multiple times. It always happen.
4. What you expected or wanted to happen
CCAV cannot be crashed…
5. Operating system, whether 32 or 64bit, and service pack number
Windows 10 Pro - 64bit latest (updated from Windows 7)
CCAV full version number (from Help ~ About)
Comodo Cloud Antivirus 1.3.393391.256B
6. Any other security or sandbox software installed now or previously
No ( avast free installed before and uninstalled it succesfully with avastclear.exe)
7. Does this problem occur if you load the default configuration and reboot
Of course, I always face this problem
8. Any other relevant information (eg Your guess at the reason for the bug)
I have no idea why it happened but I collected some dump files for you (from C:\ProgramData\COMODO\CCAV\dumps )
9. Links to requested files
Please download the .dmp files here (MEGA link)