CAVS 1.1 issue - split by mod.

I AM ALSO HAVING PROBLEMS WITH COMODO ANTI-VIRUS. I DOWNLOADED THE BETA 1.1 AS IT SUGGEST ON THE DL SITE,AND BOY ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. MY COMPUTER STARTED RUNNING VERY VERY VERY SLOW,THEN IT FROZE IT TOOK TWO DAYS WITH ACER TECH. SUPPORT,BEFORE I HAD TO DO A COMPLETE SYSTEM RESTORE,AND BOY DID I NOT LIKE DOING YHAT. I HAVE USED YOUR FIREWALL FOR SOMETIME NOW AND LOVE IT BUT THE ANTI-VIRUS IS ANOTHER STORY. I SUGGEST DOING DOING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
(1) stick with the firewall only.
(2)TAKE THE ANTI-VIRUS OFF THE LIST FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC,AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE TO BETA TESTERS ONLY UNTIL ALL BUGS ARE WORKED OUT.
THE WAY IT IS SCREWING UP USERS COMPUTERS YOU WILL START TO LOSE USERS OLD AND NEW. I REALLY HOPE SOMEONE AT COMODO READ AND GIVE THIS SOME THOUGHT,BECAUSE LOYAL FANS LIKE MYSELF WILL WAIT AND STAND BY YOU.

We do take that on board.
we are going to get rid off v1.1 from our website and put a much more stable v2.

thanks
Melih

Well in the meantime don’t you think you “geniuses” might write some form of patch or fix for all of the computers worldwide you have made a mess of?

Synkboy,

There is such a tool, created by Comodo, to completely remove CAVS 1.1. I provided a link in your other post as well ~ https://forums.comodo.com/index.php/topic,6152.0.html

LM