Can't scan and diagnostic report fails to fix anything

So i just installed Comodo Antivirus and I get this message “COMODO Antivirus was interrupted”. Then when I actually open the software, I click on the scan and receive this message “Daemon is not running”. After which I try to Run Diagnostic and find this message “The diagnostics utility has found some problems with your installation. Would you like to fix them?” I click yes and then it runs it’s fixing tool and then i receive a final message “The diagnostics utility could not fix some of the problems. Would you like to create a diagnostics report?”

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a few times now and still have the same issues. Except there was one installation where the scan did work and opened the options menu for doing a full scan or a quick scan. Unfortunately when I tried them, neither of them did anything.

Please help if you know what I am doing wrong or if its something else altogether.

Thank you!

[attachment deleted by admin]

I am having the exact same issue. It’s driving me nuts. Uninstalled/Reinstalled several times. Running OS X 10.11.2 El Capitan on an iMac 27" Mid 2011 2.7Ghz Intel Core i5 with 4GB Ram

The AV for MAC was released November 4 2011 and has not received an update ever since. It’s not officially discontinued and I can only assume it may not be up to date any more to support the more recent variations of OS X.

I have discussed lot about this problem, I did face same problem than my friend recommend me antivirus which did solve my problem which was avast i recommend you to use this antivirus.

Also I recommend Avast is really good.

http://monitor-inwestycji.pl/