Can't install comodo product because comodo certificate es corrupted.

Hi, I have been trying to install CIS and Dragon but everytime I download and execute the files Windows 10 stop it and tells me Comodo certificate is corrupted.

Hi jigauno,
May you please share snapshot of error?

Thanks
-umesh

Please find an screenshot attached to this message

Can’t produce it!

Can you please try to download following link in in other browsers e.g. Google Chrome, Firefox Internet Explorer and share if you see same problem?
http://download.comodo.com/cis/download/installs/2000/standalone/cispremium_installer.exe

Hi, I could download CIS from the link you gave me using Goolge Chrome, but now Windows 1- tells to unblock the publisher. Please see attached screen shot

Hi jigauno,
Can you please provide OS build and version?

Please run winver.exe on console and share details shown there.

Thanks
-umesh

Hi, here is the winver.exe snapshot

See if following link helps:

I have not seen this issue reported by anyone so far! I am not sure at the moment as how you could end up in that situation.

Please see if above link helps.

Thanks
-umesh

Hi, I found two Comodo untrusted certificates revocked by its certification authority. See snapshot attached.

I noticed that all untrusted certs are from vendors of security programs. It may indicate that your system is infected or has been infected and not properly cleaned.

Please scan your system with a number of on demand scanners:
TDSS Killer
Hitman Pro
Super Antispyware
Zemana Antimalware
Malwarebytes Antimalware

Or even try use Comodo Cleaning Essentials.

can you export the list of revoked certificates? But yeah I would lean towards a previous infection and something revoked all the certificates to keep you from installing anti-malware.

Also you can use a few commands to delete the list and have windows pull a new list again. ITPro Today: IT News, How-Tos, Trends, Case Studies, Career Tips, More

Hi guys, sorry for my silence.

I was infected. Used malware bytes and Hitman, those a/v didn’t have revoqued certificates and found several trojans. No cleaning process ended nicely. I had to reinstall windows 10 and everything else.

During the scanning I found that kmspico added my pc to a botnet. In other words, I opened the door to the infection, because CIS showed all the alarms and warings while I was installing kmspico.

Using CIS firewall I could block comms between mi PC and the net, but couldn’t get rid of the rookit.

It looks like the malware described in CertLock Trojan Blocks Security Programs by Disallowing Their Certificates.