cant install comodo after uninstall

Hi

I installed comodo - my FTTP Speed (900Mbps) seemed to drop to 400Mbps, so be sure I uninstalled comodo and stopped all apps, and opened a [private windwow], then retried and I was getting full speed 900 again, so just to be 100% sure I went to reinstall, and when I clicked on installer it would take 5 minutes for it to appear, then same again to start the install, then it STOPS saying current install must be removed - there is no current install, I’ve googled comodo removal tool and it didn’t have any links to it but instructions to CLICK THE LINK ABOVE and no link is there?

can anyone help? as I like the solidity of Comodo with ‘HIPS’ and ‘Containment’

cheers

Hi snadge,

Thank you for reporting, could you please use the below ciscleanuptool to remove CIS completely.’
https://forums.comodo.com/
Note:
Kindly use the ciscleanuptool respective bit type according to your pc bit type. (which means use ciscleanuptool x64bit if your pc is x64bit or if your pc is x32bit use ciscleanuptool x32bit.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi
thanks for the speedy reply.

done and it repeats on every reboot - wants to remove leftovers…says it’s finding them every time, sometimes (well once) it changed and asked what I wanted to remove? (firewall or CIS) neither or any comodo stuff is installed - I’ve rebooted 7 times and it still appears, so I cancelled it and retried the reinstall and have the same result?

looking on the forum it seems at least 1 other has the same issue and is worried they have to reinstall windows 10 to get it working properly again>?

thanks

just too add…

this is what it says

Symlinks removed
Removing installed MSI…
Removing registry hives…
2 of 2 registry hives removed
Removing registry hives…
3 of 3 registry hives removed
Removing MSI components…
Removing scheduled tasks…
7 of 7 scheduled tasks removed
Removing Security Center entries…
Removing fake debuggers…

CCC Installation directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Comodo\Comodo ITSM
Removing shortcuts…
Removing installed services…
Removing installed files…
Removing installed MSI…
Removing MSI components…
Removing registry hives…
Removing registry hives…
Removing scheduled tasks…

Press “Restart” to restart the computer.

REPEAT

Restart / boot Windows into Safe Mode and than run Comodo uninstaller tool again and follow the instructions.
This should remove CIS completely.