Can't get rid of cloud antivirus

Hi all!

Since the cloud virus has been installed on my computer (I didn’t do it it just appeared), my computer has been running slow and erratically. I’ve tried to uninstall it with the tool (including all the computer restarts >:( ) and it keeps coming back. I’ve reluctantly uninstalled icedragon thinking that would help - nope! It’s still there and won’t let me get rid of it. I’ve also read that the ccavsrv file that is attached to it is a malicious virus. :-
Has anyone got a clue on how to get rid of this ‘antivirus’, as I didn’t ask for it and I don’t want it.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I’m running Windows 10 if that’s any help.
Thanks in advance,
TjRjn

That’s really strange, CCAV installs an uninstalls very easily.
First, I’d suggest to use the option of Windows 10 to uninstall it (check for Comodo Internet Security Essentials too).
If it doesn’t work, try to use Geek Uninstaller, which also check for registry keys and other remnants Geek Uninstaller - Download
Last, try to use this Microsoft tool Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support

Thanks for your suggestion.
I had already tried the usual Windows uninstall, except it doesn’t see it. I’ve also tried using Error expert. That said it had uninstalled it, and indeed it seemed to until I logged on this morning and it was back. I’ve now stopped system restore in case it’s harbouring it, and I’m trying spyhunter. If that doesn’t work I’ll start on your suggestions.
TjRjn