Can't get past sign-in screen

Installed as per instructions… desktop icon created shown as running in both system tray and program manager. However, when I try to sign in it just sits there forever with the “signing in” window open. No error messages but no sign of any activity whatever.

Check prog mgr and it shows a constant mem use, no variations when I click sign in so nothing seems to be happening.

Open window in system tray and same thing from there. Signing in window opens but nothing after that. Tried disabling my antivirus (Comodo Security Suite) no change. The program simply does not respond beyond the sign in window.

Windows 7 Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 1 (build 7601)

Just noticed, this is listed under discontinued products here in the forums. I’m assuming at this point that means that the service is no longer available? If so it needs to be scrubbed from all your web pages because I downloaded it from a Comodo page and there was no mention of it being discontinued. Could have saved an hour and a half of trying to get it to work and looking up a forum for it.

look how many products comodo have abandon. tons of it. but yes, you have right here with it.