Can't disable Antivirus, behavior blocker or firewall in CIS 6

Hi,

When I try to disable Antivirus, behavior blocker or firewall, the popup alert disappears too quickly and these options always stay enabled.

What can I do to fix this?

Hello. This has already been reported as a bug in this topic. It should be fixed in the next update. However, it would be helpful if you could reply to the bug report and mention that you are having the same problem. Be sure to provide your system information and any other information you believe may be related to this bug.

I’m sorry you’re having this problem, but providing additional information increases the chances it will be fixed in the next release.

Thanks.

Try opening the main interface using the shortcut on the desktop and start from there.

I have the same issue. I’m on Windows 8.
It’s impossible to disable the Firewall, nor the Antivirus, CIS version 6.0.260739.
If I try to disable them from any way (widget, main interface, near clock icon), a popup alert shows up and suddenly disappear with no chance to read. The Diagnostics doesn’t reveal any error.

Thanks for the info. Now with the new update, I don’t have this problem anymore :slight_smile: