Can't copy text to clipboard in containment mode.

Not yet, in next release hopefully.

Saves me from updating. Thanks.

How far back (version number please) do I need to go to regain the Copy/Paste function? I NEED this.

+1

Never understand why software devs implement a feature. Let it ride out for years. Remove it. Then take months to put it back.

+1 on this as well. Looking forward to next release.
If this is a restriction feature, Would like to see something like a white list for particular application or a key combination or right click menu addition to move the last clipboard entree into the local clipboard of the window displaying the menu.

Be watching this thread for update.

As replied here, you can go to v6294 or before.

@umesh thx for the link to that thread.

Will patiently wait for that March 2018 version release.

You might want to use CCAV in the mean time together with Comodo Firewall.

I have Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bits and CIS. I am having problems with sandbox since one of the last software updates. I cannot more copy/paste a link into the browser to access that website how I used to do. Also I cannot copy a link from the browser (opened inside the sandbox) and paste it on an email or any other text file that is opened outsides of sandbox. Same happens when I try to do it with Internet Explorer. How do I solve this problem?

It’s a known issue, it should be rectified with the next release with any luck.

I solved the problem in this way (slightly awkward but faster than typing long texts etc.):

• on the desktop a link as a virtuelles wordpad with comodo containment (“run virtualized” a program you want)
  • safe the text in the shared space
  • then open the file with wordpad (not virtualized)
  • If you want you can copy that text and paste it in another text you want finally to save.

So you can c&p pictures cut with snipping tool, too and you can paste links in an I-Net-connection outside of the sandbox.

Thanks for the reply. I made several tries and one that worked is: I pasted the link in a notepad file and saved it on My Documents, then right-clicked the file and opened it in sandbox, then I was able to copy/paste it into firefox. Same worked from sandbox back to out-of-sandbox. I hope it will be fixed soon, because this looks weird…

Has this been solved?

Hi,
This is very high in our list, we hope to have it fixed in Jun-2018 release.

Thanks
-umesh

still not able to use copy/paste when in sandbox :frowning:

This feature is part of our current sprint, please expect in Jun-2018 release.

It is now july, is this solved?

It is going to be part of release that will follow after current hot-fix.
We hope to have Beta for that release by month end.

This just keeps getting delayed and delayed :frowning: its sad to see, this affects everyday work massively to a point where it just becomes unusable. hope it really makes the next release, we are being promised this since march and this issue is being reported since november

Going into August, any news?