Can't Checkout From Amazon

I cannot checkout from Amazon.com. I get the following error during the checkout process:

Oops! We’re sorry
The Amazon.com page you tried to access can be viewed only during the checkout process.
If you were trying to make a purchase, please check the “Your Orders” section of Your Account to confirm that the order was placed. If the order contains items that haven’t yet entered the shipping process, you’ll be able to modify your shipping and billing information, cancel items from the order, and much more.

For items ordered from sellers other than Amazon.com (items from our merchants and Marketplace sellers, such as used items and apparel), you must contact the seller to arrange for any changes or returns. You’ll find these items–along with links to contact the seller–in the “Your Orders” section in Your Account.

I am able to go to IE or FF and checkout so it is not my Amazon account. I have the Secure DNS off, it won’t let me visit my internal only company website. Not sure what else could cause this. I am new to CD and love it, except for this issue.

EDIT: I should metion that I can checkout from walmart.com and several others, so far it is just Amazon.

Hi and welcome jb1023,
Please try disabling ‘Do not allow websites to know where you came from (suppress HTTP referrer header)’ found under privacy in the advanced settings.

Let us know how you get on, thanks.

Nope, no change. Basically what happens is when I get to the screen where I select my payment method it displays that page for about 2 seconds and then redirects to a page with the error. Under “Privacy Settings” for testing purposes I only have Prediction Service and Predict Network checked but still redirected.

Hi jb1023,
Sorry that didn’t help.
The only other suggestion I have is to try with your extensions and plug-ins disabled.
Other than that, let us hope someone else has some ideas to help.

Kind regards.

Just wanted to see if there were some other ideas out there? I still can’t go through the checkout process from Amazon and a few other sites such as Newegg.com. Does any of you do online shopping from your CD?

I just went back and tried again and it worked. I don’t know what I could have possibly messed up in un-checking a box but apparently I ■■■■■■■ up somehow. Anyway, thank you captain, your suggestion 3 months ago actually did work.

Hi jb1023,
Maybe I should have suggested clearing your browser data as well.

Anyway it is good to hear that something solved the issue, thanks for letting us know. :-TU

Kind regards.