Cannot see PC from vista

I have set up a vpn between a windows 7 (and previously windows xp pro) machine and a vista pc. From the windows 7 end, everything seems to work fine. I can use remote desktop on the vista pc, and i can access all the shared files. But when using the vista pc, I cant access any of the shared files on the win7 pc. The win7 computer doesnt show up on the vista computer. I have tried several different things but can’t seem to figure it out. Can anyone help with this?

I mention win7 and vista because I think its just the settings on one of the pcs, but im not sure.

I have the exact same problem! I can install CEVPN on Win7 and login an XP or Vista machine no problem. But as soon as I try to login a Win7 machine nothing shows up, just a blank screen.

So they are partially correct when they say CEVPN is Win7 compatible. Hopefully there will be a fully compatible Win7 version soon.

By login, you mean start a remote desktop section?

Yes. Sorry for the lack of clarification :slight_smile:

I get blank remote screens in both directions from Win 7 32 <-> Vista 64 with version 1.7.6.0. On the previous version, I could remote FROM the WIN7 to the Vista64. Any fix? I can chat in both directions.

Fixes?