Cannot register a new account for Comodo Unite

Dear all,

Comodo Unite installed fine but I am unable to activate my new account. On the web page I get:

Comodo Unite - Account Activation
SSL: certificate subject name ‘liupeng’ does not match target host name ‘192.168.158.41’

Please do not suggest me another program. I am looking for a way to make this program work and to get my account activated. I can’t even find out where the official page is now on the website.

there is no solution for it.

Szametu.Do you mean it is no longer possible to register/activate an account for Unite? Or are you referring to the SSL warning?

I have the same problem when trying to activate your account Unite. I installed the program on Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, got the activation email, passed in the browser Mozilla got an error “Comodo Unite - Account Activation SSL: certificate subject name ‘liupeng’ does not match target host name ‘192.168.158.41’”.
On the forum three threads devoted to this problem. Solutions are not found in any. I hope for your help, thanks in advance.

[attachment deleted by admin]

nope. it’s impossible now to create new account for cu. this error does not come in cu itself, but on cu website, after clicking activation link.