Cannot print from some browsers using some drivers in Kiosk [M71]

Ok. Not fixed in version 7.0.313494.4115 on brand new laptop computer, so this shouldn’t be due to the computer. My 2010 computer passed me out! The direct connection to the printer is impossible but I can bypass this, save the pdf file in my Shared Folder and print it normally from there! Cheers…!!! 88)

Thanks for checking this. I have updated the tracker.

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.0.0.4337) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

Hello,

The devs have not marked this as Fixed in the tracker. However, sometimes bugs are fixed by the release of new versions, but not marked as Fixed in the tracker.

If you are able please check with the newest version (CIS version 8.1.0.4426) and let me know if this is fixed on your computer with that version.

Thank you.

This issue has yet to be fixed in version 8.2.0.4674. I am still having issues printing from any virtualized browser, or any other program for that matter.

Please check issue with CIS 10.0.1.6294 thanks.