Cannot Import Settings

I did a search and found a topic poster having a similar problem, https://forums.comodo.com/empty-t22391.0.html;msg156380

However the “fix” of changing the installation directory isn’t working here as when I try to change it back to “C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall” it sets it to “C:\Program Files\Comodo\Firewall\Comodo\COMODO Internet Security”.

I had only uninstall the firewall because it didn’t appear to be fully loading on start-up.

Is there a way to get it to install to the directory I need it to? The settings I exported were important and I’d rather not have to re-do everything.

As for what version I was using before, I believe it was 3.5.57173.439.

edit

Well I attempted to use an older version installer I had on my other computer, it was able to import the settings but I notice with this and the newer installer, when Vista starts up cfp.exe is only using around 60K in the taskmanager, and there is no icon in the taskbar… it is only when I select the program from either the folder it’s in or the startmenu that the icon appears and there then is a second cfp.exe which uses about 4,000K.

Something does not seem right…