can you schedule comodo

can u schedule to run comodo ? I have looked but cannot not see if you can ?

Do You Mean A Scheduled Virus Scan ?

I’m going to be lazy so heres my old post. (This was for a different topic but it’ll apply here)

why not install Comodo System Cleaner in each account then create a scheduled time for each one to run automaticly Wink

example for each account with CSC in it

1. go to registry cleaner —> click “settings” —>Put a check mark on “run registry cleaner on” —> set the day, time and date.
    Remove check mark from “use registry protection” so the computer doesn’t reboot afterwords

2. go to disk cleaner ----> click “settings” —>Put a check mark on “run registry cleaner on” —> set the day, time and date.
    Remove check mark on “use safe delete to remove files” so the computer doesn’t reboot afterwords

Now it would run automatically at a scheduled time Smiley assuming you do it for each account. If I’m wrong somewhere, please note it

Do You Mean A Scheduled Virus Scan ?
I can see what you mean :-TU

I meant for the Comodo system clean but when i go to registry clean when I set scan on day, date , time I don,t have the bit for uncheck to use registry protection and when i try to set the schedule i put in my user name as on these forums and my password but get a error failed to set schedule

I haven’t used the scheduler, but I’m assuming it’s using the standard Windows scheduler? If so, it wants your systems username and password, not the forums.

do you mean my user name for my PC ? I HAVE NOT SET PASSWORD FOR MY USER NAME

Hi,

If it asks for username and password, it means you are using an older version of Comodo System Cleaner. In the last version, it won’t require username/password to set a schedule, just click Apply after setting date and time and that’s it. You will find the last release here :
https://forums.comodo.com/comodo_system_cleaner_fileregistryprivacy_cleaner/comodo_system_cleaner_116494638_released-t38861.0.html

Thank you for your support.

Done ;D