can cms be used with avast

without conflicts

bump.
why would you want to run multiple AV’s on a mobile phone?
not a good idea.
there will be conflict

he is talking about mobile security.

I say no, only use one security on your phone, anymore and you will be slowing it down a lot.

I ask because I want to explore cms mainly app protector but keep avast because of it’s superior anti theft component. know of any free effective app protectors on the market

what makes avast superior in anti-teft to CMS?

Avast’s anti theft was created/developed by another company that they bought.

last I heard cms can’t prevent factory reset and avast can

from what I know it needs to be done on a rooted phone for that to work, so in my eyes it’s not superior because 99% of people don’t root the phone.

I meant hard reset sorry but yeah it requires a rooted phone. I wish comodo could find a way to offer hard reset protection without requiring rooted phones but there probably isn’t a way because of the way Android is built. maybe they could create a root wizard that has a database of methods for rooted Android phones based on the version of Android on the phone and the phone manufacture since each phone isn’t always rooted the same way. that way users could get more protection with less risk. also does cms have stealth capabilities for anti theft or all of cms’s components and other than the hard rest and stealth is there any other differences between avast’s anti theft and cms’s anti theft features?

I don’t like avast anti-theft, because it’s hard to uninstall and use, and CMS anti-theft can wipe all your privacy data without hard reset, isn’t cool >:-D

avast doesn’t use hard reset to wipe data either as far as I know but it offers hard reset prevention

Sorry for my misunderstand, you mean avast provide a feature to prevent user hard reset the device?

yes

does cms have stealth capabilities for anti theft or all of cms’s components and other than the hard rest and stealth is there any other differences between avast’s anti theft and cms’s anti theft features?