2. The full product and its version e.g. COMOOD Firewall 7.0.308911.4080
COMODO Internet Security Premium 7.0.308911.4080 BETA
3. Your Operating System (32 or 64 bit) and Service Pack revision. and if using a virtual machine, which one.
Windows 8.1 64bit. (real system)
4. List all the configuration changes you did. Are you using Default configuration? If no, whats the difference?
Too many to mention, will attach a config file.
5. Did you install over a previous version without uninstalling first, or import a previous configuration file? (please try to avoid doing these things until we are told it is safe)
No, and no. Clean install and new configuration file.
6. Other Security, Sandboxing or Utility Software Installed
OpenDNSCrypt | Zemana AntiLogger Free
7. Step by step description to reproduce the issue
Basically don’t use your computer for a while so the Cache Builder starts, when it has started then start using your computer again, this should stop the Cache Builder but it doesn’t.
8. What actually happened when you carried out these steps
The Cache Builder kept running even when my computer was no longer idle, I even started a game and played for a bit but the Cache Builder didn’t stop, it kept running.
9. What you expected to see or happen when you carried out these steps, and why (if not obvious)
I expected the Cache Builder to stop as soon as I started using my computer again, if not that then at least when I start a GAME!
[attachment deleted by admin]