C.O.M.O.D.O Wallpapers

University has to come first! Where else can you find so many ■■■■■ in one spot? :wink:

Oh no! I hear the rumble of approaching hooves! :smiley:

Hahaha, you are right. University IS the place to find ■■■■■. ;D Seriously, this few days have been pretty hectic and there are plenty of stuff going through my mind… Wonder how will my university look like. :slight_smile:

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

This thread wen off-topic, but what the hell.

University is one hell of a good place to find ■■■■■ and that’s not a topic to be discussed, as it is 100% TRUE. :smiley:

DoomScythe, I know how you feel, I’ve been sorting out all things for Uni also and just got my exam results today. I tell everyone I’m going there to get the job I want, but like you say the ■■■■■ bit plays an important role also… :slight_smile:

Mike

Oh yes, I remembered, the A-Levels results are out today. So, how did you do, Mike?

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

Three C’s Not as good as I hoped, but I should get my place at Uni doing Psychology / Computer Science. :wink: (:NRD)

How about you, what you doing?

Mike

I am on holiday while waiting for UK university intake in Sept. I am going to do Actuarial Science. I have been on holidays since May and seriously can feel myself rotting at home ;D. That’s why I spend so much time here. Heheh.

Anyway, hope you can get in into the course you want. What university are you planning to go for? If I am not mistaken, the intake for US is on September also, am I right?

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I’ve no idea about US (I live in the UK). I’m going to University of Wolverhampton and I’ve just found out my place is confirmed for Psychology, how about you? Also, good luck with your course.

Mike

I am going to Warwick. Is your house anywhere near there? Have you decided that you will do Psychology or Computer Science? Sorry, I initially thought you were in US.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

I live nowhere near there. I’m doing Psychology. :wink:

Mike

Okay then. Good luck again, don’t waste this summer off just in front of the PC. It is good to go to the beach, you know, where there are plenty of bab… Hehehe. ;D

Anyway, did you just finish your secondary school? Are you going straight into Wolverhampton without a pre-university course? I find that you are a couple of years younger than me.

Yours truly,
DoomScythe

One more for you Justin.

Cheers,

Paul

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks, good luck to you also. I finished secondary school two years ago, but decided to stay on to do a-levels to get the points I needed for Uni.
Ans, don’t worry I have been out to a beach during the holidays - not just sat in front of the PC, but due to the wheather it was closed so no bab… :cry: ;D
I’m sure you will enjoy the university life of the UK, I will. :wink:

This has been added to the collection. Keep them coming. (:KWL)

Mike

Excellent guys!!! Keep them coming! It’s football season any ideas? :wink:

Actually that’s just give an idea to do something with the slogan, “Your team’s defence may be rubbish, but your Comodo security one isn’t”

What do you think?

Mike

Yes but for the artists out there, they can possibly make a wallpaper advertising Comodo, and showing the spirit of football season ;D

Here ya go.

Cheers,

Paul

Ewen goes for the hail mary!

Cheers,

Paul

Great work Paul!!! I have added them both to the collection :wink:

Some of you were talking about ■■■■■ at university… well, you will be needing this comodo product… ;D