Bug Reports - CAS 2.6 (Locked)

Please try uninstalling, running LSPFix LSPFix - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download and then re-installing to correct your issue.

E

Keep getting access violation error when I use CAS with Routerstats Internet Software. May be due to CAS or Routerstats. As message refers to the same file that appears to cause other memory leakage problems, may be a symptom of wider CAS memory leakage problem. (See other bug report posts). Is not cause of CAS memory leakage, as CAS memory leakage still occurs when Routerstats not running.

1. Your Operating System: XP SP3 32bit
  2. Other Security and Utility Software Installed: CIS, CVE, CIV, CLP, Filezilla, Walllwatcher, Sony Ericsson PC software, Actual Window Manager, Routerstats, Revo, Process Explorer, Copernic Desktop
  3. Email client: Outlook 2003 (Addins: Mailbuddy - disabled, ODIR dedupe, copernic summariser - disabled, Exchange Extensions - disabled, Redemption Helper (part of CAS?))
  4. Email provider: Zen - POP3, SMTP; Gmail - POP3, SMTP
  5. How you produced the problem: See above
  6. How you tried to solve: N/A
  7. Memory dumps or screen shots: See appended file for screenshot.
  8. Any additional information: CAS version = 2.6

[attachment deleted by admin]

I’m trying to configure AntiSpam 2.6.0.0 to import authenticated senders in outlook. When running AntiSpam Configuration (Step 2 - Import Authenticated Senders), all e-mail applications are greyed-out except for Outlook Express.

1. Operating System: Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit
  2. Other security software: Symantec Antivirus 10.1.500.5
  3. Email client: Outlook 2007 SP2
  4. Email provider: exchange (for internal e-mail), Verizon/Comcast (POP3/SMTP)
  5. How you produced the problem. See above; multiple installs after, even after running System-Cleaner
  6. How I tried to solve the problem - my outlook OST file is not stored in the default location. Relocated OST file to default location - did not help.
  7. Memory dumps or screen shots - none
  8. Any additional information - none

Bob Foery
bob.foery[at]gmail.com

Not sure if my post is a bug report as such but isn’t the comodo anti-spam program a spammers delight in that it asks the spammers for a password or code in order to send email to a particular email address.
[it uses your email address in the request], thus confirming that email address exists and that it is active.
The spammers can then pass that email address to others and so on safe in the knowledge that it is an active email address. I have received more spam ito my old email address since using comodo anti-spam than before.That is why I don’t use it anymore.

Well lets consider it a bug - its debatable. Please put it in the standard format

Incidentally my experience is quite the opposite - much reduces spam arrival rates. Possibly cas cloaks this in some way already. But its a reasonable concern, which, if valid, should be addressed by the ability to tailor response email formats in the new version.

THANK YOU