Bug Report: Cannot set default browser in Secure Shopping after installation

I have installed Secure Shopping independently (instead of using it inside Internet Security), and find these is no way to set default browser after installation. Please help fix this design bug.

Hello patwwh,

Thank you for reporting.
You can change your default browser settings to as per your convenient settings.
Here I enclosed the link for your reference Configure Comodo Secure Shopping

Kind Regards,
PD

Hello PD,

The current CSS actually won’t be shown in System Tray Icon, so its setting is not available.

Hello patwwh,

Browser settings are present in the latest CSS also and I enclosed the Sample Latest CSS screenshot for your reference.
So could you please re-check it and confirm.Further if you have any query don’t hesitate to ping me.

Note :On the right bottom of your PC → Show Hidden Icons there you can see the shortcut of the CSS icon then Select and Right click -->Choose Settings -->There you can change your default browser settings.

Best Regards,
PD

Hello PD,

My CSS version is the same as yours.
After running, I directly enter virtual environment => I switch back to real desktop => It just show in central part of bottom taskbar, and a 2-in-1 grey button (Switch & Exit) floating on the desktop.
No system tray icon exist in the bottom right taskbar and its hidden area.

N.B. My default browser in desktop is Chrome, but the reason I need to switch default browser in CSS is because Tor componenets won’t be terminated even after exiting CSS (I know this problem has existed for years).

N.B. I am using Win10 Pro on a Tablet PC, with Comodo Firewall.

Pat

Hey patwwh,

Could you please provide us the screenshot of your issue or else if possible please provide us the screen capture (MP4).

Kind Regards,
PD